Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTA V (Number 5) | 2012 Release | All News and updates!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cherry

Cherry
User - 1

Okay so I made this topic because im a very big fan of the Grand Theft Auto Series and as myself cant wait for the new release. I regularly check up on a few sites to see if there is any updated news on the game so i thought if there was anyone who is anyway like me, I thought I'd make it easier for you to post a topic on CG with all the updated news.

GTA V (Number 5) | 2012 Release | All News and updates! Gtavlogo

2012 Release see spoiler for more information!
Spoiler:

GTA V Codenamed 'Rush' Possible characters!

Spoiler:

GTA V Possibly Located In San Andreas (Remake)
Spoiler:

Leaked screenshots of GTA V In Hawaii (Most likely to be fake)
Spoiler:

Fan Art (Some look great!)
Spoiler:

Thanks for reading.

iKush

iKush
User - 2

Nice topic,and i dont think it will be in Hawaii,Its problably gonna take place in southern Florida,or California Smile

http://www.Cruegaming.net

Slim

Slim
Developer
Developer

Well hopefully they put in some new cop car designs or airplanes.

Very nice post :]

http://www.CrueGaming.net

Hopefully this game will be better, thanks for the information.

NateCrue

NateCrue
Official Crue
Official Crue

did not mean to vote negative wow my b

CoNViCT

CoNViCT
Nooblet

I really hope it is a remake of SA, that game was so fun..all the gangs,fun cars and stuff Very Happy
Uzi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum