Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want Premium for RS Gold?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want Premium for RS Gold? Empty Want Premium for RS Gold? 7/17/2011, 3:14 pm

Slim

Slim
Developer
Developer

I am now making the Premium rank able to be purchased for RS gold for 3 days only.

5M RS Gold = 1 Month of Premium
10M RS Gold = 6 Months of Premium
20M RS Gold = 1 Year Premium

The prices will not change, PM Slim to purchase.

Last edited by Slim on 8/28/2011, 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.CrueGaming.net

2Want Premium for RS Gold? Empty Re: Want Premium for RS Gold? 7/17/2011, 3:18 pm

Rush

Rush
User - 2

People are going to bot it so they can get the money

3Want Premium for RS Gold? Empty Re: Want Premium for RS Gold? 7/17/2011, 3:18 pm

Sounds good although I don't play RuneScape, good luck purchasing everyone.

4Want Premium for RS Gold? Empty Re: Want Premium for RS Gold? 7/17/2011, 4:07 pm

Slim

Slim
Developer
Developer

Well botting is okay because its an incentive.

Plus this is easier for the site to gain cash because premium doesn't cost me a thing to give people so I can just resell the RS gold for $1.00/mil and make the site cash.

It benefits us all.

Tell your friends.

http://www.CrueGaming.net

5Want Premium for RS Gold? Empty Re: Want Premium for RS Gold? 7/20/2011, 1:25 pm

BrendenCrue

BrendenCrue
Section Mod
Section Mod

You should give more time so people can actual get the money because it depends in what bot there using

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum