Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tutorial] How to Get Free Apple Products

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AK47

AK47
Premium
Premium

Disclaimer: This tutorial is for educational purposes only. I, cruegaming.net and it's affiliates take no responsibility for anything that may occur from the following of this tutorial.

Always remember that stealing, as well as fraud, is ILLEGAL

Also if you do not understand the tutorial, it's your loss. I am not going into further explanation to ensure that only the kids that actually know what they are doing will be able to successfully accomplish the objective.

Use this guide to receive:
iPads
iPhone 2g
iPhone 3g
iPhone 3gs
iPhone 4
Mac mini
Macbook
Macbook Pro
Apple TV
iTouch 1st Gen
iTouch 2nd Gen
iTouch 3rd Gen
Mac Pro
iMac
Snow Leopard
and more...

Introduction
This method does work, and I assure you it will work for you too if you put enough time
and effort into it.This works about 5/20 times. (Quite a high ratio)

Requirements
~The right phone number for your country. Look here to find it:
http://www.apple.com/support/contact/phone_contacts.html
~The ability to lie and not sound nervous on the phone.
~Patience

Optional:

~Serial Number for your product
~Prepaid Phone or some way to anonymously receive calls
~E-mail containing fake information (proxy is recommended)

Method
Okay, so what you're going to do is call the number that suits your country, and ask for Technical Support. They will then ask what product you need support with, choose accordingly. (Please note that the iPhone 4 is the hardest to get at this time.)
After you choose your product you will get asked for your serial or IMEI, if you don't have these you will need to make up an excuse. Say that you are either at work and don't have it, or you have given it to a friend to try fix. If you are having trouble getting past this step ask a friend for his serial of his product. Once you have progressed they will ask for the issue, this is where you can think of something on the spot. (Some examples I've used in the past is that it doesn't charge, the battery life doesn't last or the screen brightness is leaking.) They will then tell you to do some standard things, which is where you pretend to be doing the things they tell you, and tell them afterward, the product still isn't fixed. One of the things they might ask you to do is hold the home and power buttons for 30 seconds (to reset the phone / device.) Always pretend to hold it for a few seconds longer than they say, just to be sure. Once telling them none of their troubleshooting methods worked, say to them you would like an Advanced Replacement. (An advanced replacement is when they send you the product in the mail, in exchange for the old product back after receiving it.) They will usually ask for a reason why you need it to be replaced this way, which is where you will say: The product still kinda works and I need it for work/school/etc. If all goes well they will then ask for an address! It is highly recommended to always use a drop off, although if there is no other option your own address should be okay. They will then ask for an e-mail address, and it is your choice to use a fake one or not. (Note: If you use a fake e-mail you will be unable to trace the product getting sent to you. I highly recommend
using an email that you can access, but isn't under your real name.) They will also ask for a phone number. Always use a fake phone number (have this handy before you make the call so it doesn't sound suspicious.) After getting the previous info, they will ask for your credit card details, where you must make up a highly believable excuse to why you do not have one (I.E; it was recently stolen or you do not own one). Alternatively, you can always use a prepaid gift card from the grocery store. I recommend the gift card option if you are having troubles getting past this step. If all goes well, you have just successfully tricked Apple into giving you a FREE product! Note: This will not work every time, I have made about 10 call-ins and so far have had 2 successful attempts.
You need some hope and some luck, and you too will be soon enjoying the free products!

iKush

iKush
User - 2

Very nice Tutorial Smile i was gonna try this,but i dont have a serial code

http://www.Cruegaming.net

YoursNightmare

YoursNightmare
Nooblet

how hard rating to done this ?

so need i to use all my iphone info to get another 1?
so the old one i keep it or return back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum