Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Access PayPal on XBL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Access PayPal on XBL Empty How to Access PayPal on XBL 7/16/2011, 10:17 pm

John

John
Nooblet

Due to the new update, PayPal has now been added as a feature to XBL. With paypal you can

With Paypal on Xbox you can buy the following

~Microsoft Points
~Xbox Live Gold Membership
~Downloadable content for different games
~Avatar Items

To Use paypal on the Xbox, first your going to want to got [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now at the homepage of Xbox.com, type in your browser

Code:
http://www.xbox.com/paypal

Or just follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It should take you to your account payment options like so
How to Access PayPal on XBL F2e5ee45fa3c5504449c4f2ebd28983a

Now go to manage payment options
How to Access PayPal on XBL 82212d728dcb223bb21a1bb254daca14

Now your going to go to "Pay with Paypal"
How to Access PayPal on XBL 77767ee8f14e0b46517fda41d635b4b0

Next, your going to want to check off this circle
How to Access PayPal on XBL E79702cfd372aca409f74ed60a15bdea

Now, in the agreement box type in your first name, and "Account" after like so
How to Access PayPal on XBL 0139ca1eafbdd4b7155cbc1509721113

Sign into your paypal, and if your afraid of what's going to happen here is Paypals instructions
How to Access PayPal on XBL 0dd000f42043b671db47734628390962

Now you can click agree and it should direct you to Xbox.com again.

Review your billing agreements and what not, and click next

Now you are done, congratulations you have added Paypal to your payment options
How to Access PayPal on XBL 36c2b31f2de6f6bf972d9f5f59b5cac2

Now, when you go to buy something on XBL you can choose "Pay with paypal account" to pay for your content

FAQ's

Q: Does my paypal need to be verified in order for this to work?
A: yes your paypal has to be verified, but to do that it is very simple. Just link your bank account, social security number, credit card, and Confirm your phone by calling the paypal number.

Q: I didn't even receive the update? Help? Sad
A: It may take some time for the update to arrive. Microsoft said that it would be available from May 19th - May 30th. Just be patient and it will come.

Q: What happens if my account is limited?
A: All paypal accounts that are limited will not be able to work with XBL. To remove limitation you must verify your paypal.

Q: When I link my paypal to XBL, will it charge anything?
A: Linking your PayPal to XBL will not require any money at all unless you are buying something. You can buy various things, and you will only be charged when purchasing them

Q: What can I buy with my paypal linked to XBL?
A: Linking your P.P. to XBL will allow you to buy MSP, Xbox live memberships, Game content, Games on Demand, and many others.

2How to Access PayPal on XBL Empty Re: How to Access PayPal on XBL 7/17/2011, 2:09 am

Nice topic John glad you shared it.

Moved to Xbox general.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum