Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Host Modded Zombies Online [USB]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

John

John
Nooblet

Requirements

USB Xtaf [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7zip (Or Winrar, anyone works) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Modded SVG Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tutorial

For this tutorial you will need either a USB Flash Drive, or a Transfer Cable hooked up to your harddrive. In this tutorial I will be showing you how to do this with a USB Drive. Move your info from your HDD over to the flash drive, and proceed to the computer. Before doing anything I would suggest making a copy folder and copying your info over to that folder just in case anything goes wrong.

Open up USB Xtaf explorer and wait for it to load up.
How to Host Modded Zombies Online [USB] 86b62ddea1a5c492a12250488cf5fee6

Go to open device and find 'USB Memory Unit'
How to Host Modded Zombies Online [USB] 3f3ca6d9a3a960735372bce121381174

Then go to data partition and content.
How to Host Modded Zombies Online [USB] 1623c2cdbfd2d0c4e6dffd8e93a39c70

If you are in Windows 7 right click and click inject folder, but if you are on Vista or XP just drag the profiles in.
How to Host Modded Zombies Online [USB] Dba34aafa8e1f530d79fb19d8dd5a814

There should be 4 profiles, in the folder you downloaded. Drag the 4 profiles in the content section of USB Xtaf. After click 'Close device' and bring the USB back to the Xbox.

From here I could not take any screenshots. I will try to get some in the future, but as of now I cannot; Here is a text explanation.

Move all 5 profiles to the HDD (They should be your gamertag, and Walkerneo Mod1 , 2, 3, and 4. Load up WAW until it says 'Press start'.

Before you press start sign into Profile 'Walkerneo Mod1' and hit start >Solo > Resume game. It should take you back to the main menu.

Sign out of Walkerneo Mod1, and sign into Walkerneo mod2. Hit start, go to Solo >Resume Game. It should take you back to the main menu.

Sign out Walkerneo Mod2 and sign into Walkerneo Mod3. Hit start, and go to Solo >Resume Game. Let it load andyou should go back to the main menu.

Sign out of Walkerneo Mod3 and Sign into Walkerneo Mod4. Hit start and go to Solo >Resume Game and let it load until you are sent to the main menu.

Now sign out of Walkerneo Mod4 and sign into your regular profile. Go to Zombies > Solo and Nacht Der Untoten. Once in the game press start > then Select. The mods should work.

Now back out of solo and go to Xbox Live. Start a private match, and now the mods are active Smile

**REMEMBER TO HIT START BEFORE ACTIVATING MODS**

Controls; Outside of menu

* RB
* LB
* Dpad_up
* Dpad_right
* Dpad_down

* : Noclip
* : Timescale
* : Kill zombies
* : Give all
* : Drop Weapon

Inside Menu

* Back
A
B
Dpad_down
Dpad_right

Open/Close Menu
Select Option
Go Back
Navigate
(bind menu) Choose Button

Rush

Rush
User - 2

this should be under tutorials

John

John
Nooblet

Well actually there is no section for Xbox tutorials. Only for Computer tutorials which states 'Tutorials from 1337 geniuses.' which can mean for PC gaming. This is WAW Modding and /or hacks. So it would belong here no?

Rush

Rush
User - 2

John wrote:Well actually there is no section for Xbox tutorials. Only for Computer tutorials which states 'Tutorials from 1337 geniuses.' which can mean for PC gaming. This is WAW Modding and /or hacks. So it would belong here no?
It should i made a tutorial and then they moved it from here to tutorial

Thank you John, it's a great topic and very informative towards the viewer. This should help many other members out. I used to do this a while back on Solo.

Designs

Designs
User - 2

Very nice tut:) <3
Keep up the good work man

https://www.youtube.com/user/v2exterm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum