Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member introduction, uzi.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member introduction, uzi. Empty Member introduction, uzi. 7/15/2011, 4:52 pm

Hello, my name's Max but I'm commonly known as uzi within many forum based websites. I have been friends with RuneRaven for quite a while now. I have recently been promoted to the Administrator rankings as I requested a password reset considering I had forgotten my past one. I was/am known as uzi on CRUEGAMING and my profile can be located here: http://CRUEGAMING.com/uzi

I usually play Xbox, but that's normally over the Summer or over the weekends. I usually play Call of Duty 4, Fortress Craft, Call of duty black ops zombies, Assassins Creed: Brother hood and many other popular games. I currently live in United Kingdom. I use appropriate grammar and never hesitate to correct other members on what they've misspelt.

My motto: If you don't know grammar, you're retarded.

Hope this gave you a little in-site into my characteristics, see you around.

2Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/16/2011, 9:46 pm

iKush

iKush
User - 2

Hello uzi!Good luck with your account,and nice job getting moderator Winking

http://www.Cruegaming.net

3Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:10 pm

Thanks, lost Administrator twice lol.

4Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:15 pm

Rush

Rush
User - 2

Good luck with you account

5Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:16 pm

Thanks Rush, apologies about what happened yesterday.

6Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:17 pm

Rush

Rush
User - 2

uzi wrote:Thanks Rush, apologies about what happened yesterday.
Me 2 just got a little out of hand Wink

7Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:19 pm

Play some Xbox later Rush. Smile

8Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:20 pm

Rush

Rush
User - 2

uzi wrote:Play some Xbox later Rush. Smile
ok slim will be happy to see his members are getting along

9Member introduction, uzi. Empty Re: Member introduction, uzi. 7/17/2011, 3:21 pm

I know lol, we'll all play Private match wager mode later on. Continuously got hit offline last night so everyone lagged out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum