Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make an ISO disc. [In depth Tut]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rush

Rush
User - 2

1. You will need an 8.5gb disc. Dvd+DL with atleast 2x speed. DL means Dual layer which means it has more writable space.

The disk looks like this:
Spoiler:

2. Download these tools: Heres the tools. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NO9TLFM

abgx 360
ImgBurn
Wx360

3. Download some Cod WaW iso and some modded files. I will not provide an iso download.

Some Info when downloading these files.....

Make sure that the iso is for your region:
Pal = England/Australia
NTSC = America
Region Free = Everyone ~ Recommended.

You will also need Cod WaW modded files.....
-Code_post_gfx.ff
-Nazi_zombie_prototype.ff
-Common.ff
You Don't always need the Nazi_zombie_prototype.ff.

4. Once you have Downloaded these files follow my next directions.

Open abgx 360.
Now go to "Autofix" and make your settings the same exact thing as mine.

Spoiler:

Now go to the "Misc' Tab and Press select where it says "Choose your console's region code"
Pick the correct box and press ok.

Now for the rest of the settings under misc....

Spoiler:

Now time for the settings, under option.

Spoiler:

Now go File>save settings. Now everytime you make an ISO use these settings.

Now go File>Open Input, and open the ISO you downloaded.
Now located at the Bottom of abgx 360 you will see Launch, Press that and wait for it To check your ISO for errors...it will be done when it says press any key to exit.
If everything is in green then the ISO is good, if there is any other color than its bad.

5.Open wx360 and go to File>Open, and open your ISO.

VERY IMPORTANT: Go down to default.xex and extract it to your desktop, you will need this later.

After you did that replace the common.ff with the one you downloaded, then replace Code_Post_Gfx.ff, and replace the Nazi_Zombie_Prototype.ff.

Now once they are done replacing replace your default.xex with the one that you extracted to your desktop. (The reason for this is because the one that you didnt extract gets corrupted.)

6. Open Img Burner and go to Tool>Settings>Write
Copy the same settings.

Spoiler:

Then press OK.

Press Write Image File to Disc
Spoiler:

Choose your speed for burning (I suggest 2.4 or 2 for it to properly burn without any mistakes)

Go to Open File and open the .dvd file, not the ISO.

Now Image Burner should look like this...
Spoiler:

Now you can Burn the disc...After a while it will pop-up with something that says "Failed to close dvd tray, close the tray and press ok"

Now it will start to verify...Wait until this is done then you will hear a nice little jingle informing you that your disk is done.

This is how to hotswap: Not my video just picked a random on off of youtube.
Spoiler:

Hope i helped out alot of people This took along time please leave your Comments and please vote....if you need help just message me or leave comment i will check both Smile
If you want to donate
Stickied by Element.How to make an ISO disc. [In depth Tut] Donate_paypal

Last edited by Rush on 7/17/2011, 3:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Element

Element
User - 1

Good Post, very detailed.

~Dawggg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum