Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the CrueGaming Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forum. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar.

Members have more rights then guests and are able to earn ranks, badges and are able to post among other members in the Forum.

Thanks!

CrueGaming Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our HDD got reset by an error. Lost 17,000 member profiles. Please re-register.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When did this site start???

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When did this site start??? Empty When did this site start??? 7/16/2011, 11:30 pm

Kickflip

Kickflip
User - 1

Hello as you all know im new here, so I just wanted to know when this site started.

Please lave a comment to tell me when!!

2When did this site start??? Empty Re: When did this site start??? 7/16/2011, 11:36 pm

iKush

iKush
User - 2

Just look at the date Slim started,because he is an admin,and started the site Very Happy

http://www.Cruegaming.net

3When did this site start??? Empty Re: When did this site start??? 7/16/2011, 11:43 pm

Rush

Rush
User - 2

look at the date when slim joined

4When did this site start??? Empty Re: When did this site start??? 7/17/2011, 11:20 am

Kickflip

Kickflip
User - 1

Thanks, I found out. I joined a little to late!

5When did this site start??? Empty Re: When did this site start??? 7/17/2011, 3:28 pm

Slim

Slim
Developer
Developer

Site began December 18th.

Top hit on the 19th.

Reopened for perm. business 7/14/11.

http://www.CrueGaming.net

6When did this site start??? Empty Re: When did this site start??? 7/17/2011, 3:31 pm

Guessing all questions answered?

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum